Garlando Class Foosball Table with Glass Top
The first home Garlando foosball table with top glass. The balls remain inside the playfield area and cannot be lost of stolen. They are conveyed into the playfield by an external device and stay inside all the game long. Matches are quieter as the glass softens the game noises. The playfield stays cleaner longer.
• Heavy duty thick MDF cabinet with melamine coating
• Square metal legs coated with antiscratche silver powder varnish
• High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars coated with anti-rust chromium-plating
• Bars are fixed to the cabinet by nylon ball bearings
• The anti-rust stainless steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet improve game speed
• Playing field is a temepered non-reflective sanded glass